How to Search Passive candidates .. ?
I would like to share my own view on searching passive candidates.
The maximum I use is Google, & Maltego.
I guess Google everyone knows.
We have various keywords like intitle, inurl, intext, Then filetype.
We combine various Boolean and use Various combination to search Passive candidates.
Some tips on how to find passive Candidates
1. Try intitle:resume AND "job title" AND location AND (Other keywords)
2. If you have targeted Companies try searching their Default Email address and then put that default email address in google. Default over here mean firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com Etc...
3. Try Searching PDF, Doc, Xls, Ppt files and try extracting names from them.
4. Searching Xls file will help us a lot in this field.
5 Use Maltego, According to me its best software to find Company information, Personal Information, Etc..
6. Use Yellowpages.com, whitepages.com, pipl.com to find contact info.
7. Use google Cheatsheets, which will less dows your working time.
I will keep on updating my knowledge as i get time. Hope the above thing Help You.